18 July 2007

This is Embarrassing

Whoa! Last year in the spring, I was so excited about this blog...and then I completely lost steam, but I had no idea that it's been almost ELEVEN MONTHS since I posted anything?! Yikes...

One would think that after such an extended hiatus--yes, let's call it that as though I planned it all along--I'd come back with a bang, a stunning report on a decadent feast that I recently threw together. Alas, this is quite the opposite: I present you with 101 ideas for dinner, and they're not even my ideas, they belong to
Mark Bittman.

But they are very good ideas (most of them, I don't know about about number 90 something which calls for dredging liver in flour etc); do let me know if you try any! As for me, all I can promise is that I will post again before another 11 months go by. Really.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Yeah - she's back!!!

I ripped that page out of the paper yesterday and plan to keep it in an easily accessible place. You're right - most of the recipes look good, and simple!

So now that you're back in action, I should start back up food blogging too...

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting... Ever since discovering on July 20th that you hadn't forgotten this blog I've been checking and still nothing! Surely you can come up with some food story for your readers.