20 January 2009

Boring, but I'm Full

Earlier today, I was considering the problem of dinner and had the idea for chicken tacos. I got some black beans going and mentally rehearsed how I was going to stir fry the rest of the rotisserie chicken with some garlic, onions and taco seasoning. That's exactly what I did, but somehow, it was blah. Oh well, I really didn't try that hard, so accordingly, I'm not that disappointed.

At least we had a good smoothie to drink. We don't usually drink smoothies with dinner, but I had promised them to the kids earlier in the afternoon and never got around to production. Of course, I would have just tried to pretend that we weren't going to have smoothies today after all, but two certain people have great memories and wouldn't let me forget what I said...

*chicken tacos on flour tortillas with shredded cheese, lettuce and salsa
*rice, white with a bit of brown mixed in
*black beans
*smoothie of frozen mixed fruits, vanilla yogurt and cranberry-raspberry juice

No comments: