10 November 2009

Flu Shot

No, that's not what we had for dinner, though the way that nasty flu is going around, drinking a shot of it might not hurt?!

Just as I was thinking to myself, "Self, come on, you have got to start getting dinner together, whatever that's going to be!!," I got a call from the kids' pediatrician saying that the H1N1 vaccine is in, first come first served. So I hauled everyone out to the car and trundled over for the shots. And that is how I escaped from making dinner tonight. We did eat though, as follows:

Misaki~sweet potatoes
Koji & Izumi~hot dogs, cheese, yogurt, milk, various other snacks
Aogu~sushi from H Mart
Me~spaghetti squash tossed around with some olive oil, garlic and chili flakes inspired by this recipe and topped with turkey meatballs. This was Just OK becuause the squash was a little, well, squashy for me.

Anyone know how to make spaghetti squash al dente?

No comments: