24 March 2009

Mickey D's Again...

...but is it really "again" if the last time we drove thru was in early January? I'm kind of proud of myself on this one; there was a point last year when I was driving thru at the Golden Arches at least once a week.

The back story to my "break down" for tonight is that we spontaneously went to play at a friends' house after school. We left around dinner time and had a bit of a drive ahead of us. I was worried that the kids would fall asleep and then not be able to go to bed easily when we got home. So driving thru to feed them dinner AND keep them awake seemed like an excellent kill two birds with one stone scenario.

As usual, in a moment of weakness, I got the double cheeseburger from the dollar menu, thought it was gross and ate it anyway.

No comments: