01 March 2009

Indian Food and Hot Dogs


Thanks to Baby Spice, I've been wanting--not craving, just wanting--food with a little more kick to it. Wish I could say the same for my kids, but I think all they've been wanting is a good old hot dog.

So when I was at Food4Less today, proving to myself what I suspected, which is that I dislike the store and don't need to go there ever again, I grabbed some buns and hot dogs. Mission accomplished for the kids.

As for the kick I was wanting, I found it with this:
*Indian Cauliflower Curry Stew, which would have been better with a bit of chicken in it. And I didn't find the flavor "complex," I actually found it a bland, if it's possible for something to have a kick and somehow be bland at the same time. Aogu and I also had
*white rice

No comments: